ShareThis

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Apps: My other healthy obession

One look through the photos on my phone and it's pretty clear that I love apps. Yes, I have a little app obsession. Yes, and I'm not just interesting in using the apps for the apps purpose but also examining the apps and discovering it's *clears throat* flaws. It's something about an overly complicated or totally worthless app that just burns my britches. If the apps is uselss please don't tell me about because this is an abomination unto app lovers everywhere.

So, right now I have about four coupon/money saving apps that I'm all exited about and obsessing over. 
 
Yes.. Indeed. Saving is good.
 
Using coupons without actually clipping coupons is ever better. 

 

~Affordable Youtube Video Advertising~ 
 
 
 Looking for freelance work? ~ Follow US on Twitter ~Like US on Facebook ~View US on Youtube~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin