ShareThis

Friday, May 22, 2009

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet !!

I've been on twitter for a while now and I love it but over the past week or so I've begin to get bored with it.

So, I decided to learn more about the many, many twitter tools available to add some spice, some zest and some zing to your twitter.

Most people see twitter as a quick and easy way to send a short message to many people that are actually waiting for a message to read, re-tweet or respond to.

That's the one factor that makes twitter an obsession.
You are waiting to see how others will respond. But of course much like everything else it isn't always so simple.

So, I found some twitter tools that I like and I'm giving them a try.

http://feedmytwitter.com/
http://dossy.org/twitter/karma/

check them out and if you like these let me know !!

I do know of some other to help increase your traffic but I can't give away all my secrets. I use those for my client accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin