ShareThis

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blogger Site : Curly Nikki

Curly Nikki is one of most well designed blogger websites that I have noticed on the net. If I didn't know this site was built using blogger I would never believe it myself. I guess this is another site that dispels the myth that you can't build beautiful and successful websites using "cheap and affordable" resources.  Yes, someone actually informed me of this misconception about website design. 

Every web designer/ web developer has his/her own preference and that usually has nothing to do with whether or not the resource is open source, affordable or a premium product.

The need of the client should be top priority.




I've always considered blogger to be a good blogger resource although my personal preference is wordpress I must admit that blogger sites seem to do exceeding well with SEO.

~ Follow US on Twitter~ Like US on Facebook~  View US on Youtube ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin