ShareThis

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Augmented Reality Software (Chris Pirillo)


If you're new to the internet and not really a geek then the name Chris Pirillo may not ring any bells for you. So allow me to introduce you to my geeky crush. This man drives me into a geeky fit ! Yes, that's right he's the hottest geek on the internet.

Chris Pirillo talks tech and from where I'm sitting nearly every word that comes out of his mouth is "sexy tech". He's the bizness and the internet is his kingdom.

I have to get my dosage of Chris Pirillo at least twice a week and sometimes more. No one makes me feel the way he does. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. He's intelligent, hardworking and passionate about his craft. And that is awesome.

In this video he's introducing Augmented Reality Software in a way that only he can. Make sure you watch this video all the way to the end, favorite it and share it with friends.

Why..? Because, Chris Pirillo is just too much to keep all to yourself. Now that I've shared him with you I'm about to watch this video one more time. I love it when he say's we'll "E" you later. omg !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin