ShareThis

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Developer: Bitnami





I learned about this software from an online course, YAY ! I'm dedicated to my craft and I'm doing to learn as much as I can. In a nutshell,  Bitnami allows you to install web based software locally on your computer easy and effortlessly. So you can test all your wordpress themes and plugins logically on your computer before uploading them to your site. You have no idea how much time this saves you.

I've been using this for about two weeks now and It is awesome ! I love it. It makes everything so much easier. So right now I have child themes for every wordpress website that I am working on. Can you say magically delicious ? 








Beome an Amazon Affiliate !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin