ShareThis

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Website Design: Wire Frames

You got me ! I'm learning to love wire frames. It was painful at first but now I see and understand the necessity of wireframes. A nice little tool to make it all so much easier is Wirify ! I  Love it.
I've learned how to create wireframes using two different techniques and that makes me very happy. So, I'll use wire frames the same way that an illustrator or artist uses sketches. With each consultation and collection of the website fee I will present my clients with a wire frame, contract, and logo sketch. 
Of course I will also include other information tailored to the need of the individual client. This is something that I have always done for my clients. I go the extra mile to help out and make sure that the website does what it is intended to do. 
Become an Amazon Affiliate !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin