ShareThis

Friday, October 16, 2009

Facebook share, missing images..??

A problem I've had on a site for quite some time and I didn't have the time to stop and look into such a minor issue. However today, it was truly annoying me so I did what I should have done a very long time ago. I went over the documentation for sharing post on face book again.

It's very simple if you want your images to show with a description you need to include this in your site header.

< meta content=" title " name=" title ">
< meta content=" description " name=" description ">
< link href="thumbnail_image" rel=" image_src ">

http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Connect/Implementing_Facebook_Share

http://www.facebook.com/share_partners.php

I wish I had more time and a team to really get these applications developed ahh, maybe I should put that on my Christmas wish list this year right below clients with bigger budgets or and clients that understand the value of important things like web presence, branding, online advertising, web site development and web site maintenance.

Yes, all I want for Christmas are giant leaps instead of baby steps is that too much to ask...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin