ShareThis

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Homestead Site : Manny's Blue Room

A website built using homestead. I haven't looked at homestead in years. It's another platform that I tinkered with when I was just getting my feet wet with web design and didn't take a look at after that. This website looks like a quick do it yourself job with professional photo's. I'm surprised. A club like this that has been in the community for years is held to a totally different standard. I'd expect to see it live up to that standard but It's a disappointment I'll just have to shallow. 

I continue to wonder why so many small business owners in the BLACK community choose less when they need more. This is your company, your business and your legacy is this an area where you want to cut corners ? 





~ Follow US on TwitterLike US on Facebook ~View US on Youtube ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin