ShareThis

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Wordpress Plugin: Buddypress Media


This isn't a post all about the actual features themselves but about the company RTCamp actually going a step beyond the norm. I am pleased and impressed by their addition of a support tab right inside the administration section of the plugin on your website. Wow, ain't she a beauty ? 

When a developer does something to make my job easier and nearly pain free I'll gladly acknowledge and thank them.  Good developers deserve recognition for building the things we love. This means that while I'm in the midst of all the things I do with these twenty tabs, two browsers, head phones, telephone and the cell phone I can submit a problem right here and right now. 

Thank You ! 




Beome an Amazon Affiliate !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin